Topband: 8Q7BM on Topband

To: "topband@contesting.com List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 8Q7BM on Topband
From: Björn SM0MDG <bjorn@sm0mdg.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:39:47 +0500
Hi gang,

I am currently on a vacation trip in the Maldives and are active in CQ160 with
a very simple setup. I am using a 15 meter high top loaded vertical on the
beach with only a few 1/8 radials on the ground/in the sand. I am running a
TS-590S barefoot and don't have an RX antenna, so please be patient and excuse
me if I am deaf.

Top band activity will probably be limited to this weekend plus one or two more
days after the contest. If you need 8Q please email me but bear in mind that my
email access is limited it once is twice a day as wifi is only available in the
bar.

QSL via Tim M0URX. Contacts will be uploaded to LoTW when I return home.

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
8Q7BM
SE0X