Topband: Single antenna port xcvr but want to employ separate receive an

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Single antenna port xcvr but want to employ separate receive antenna
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 06:35:30 -0700
Have my vertical working great and have a small Delta-loop low band receive
antenna BUT the Ten Tec Jupiter doesn't have a separate receive antenna like a
K2, for instance (I borrowed a K2 to try out but the buttons/controls are to
small for me to operate as I have a severe case of peripheral neuropathy,
courtesy of Agent Orange).So, I am up and running and will be in the CQ 160
contest at the end of January but have no means, currently, of switching
rapidly 'tween the top loaded vertical and loop. A T/R switch won't "do it" for
me....so looking at a DX Engineering RTR-1A but sure don't like the
price!!http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-rtr-1a
Anyone have an RTR-1 or 1A that is excess to their needs and willing to sell OR
have another idea of how I can employ a separate receive antenna when I have
one antenna port?
Thank you, in advance, for any replies....off line replies work for me.
72/73, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV