Re: Topband: Postings during topband off season

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Postings during topband off season
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:11:39 +0000
> The only way many of us can learn about the big names of years gone by is to
> listen in on discussions like these;

Yes, but right here on Topband we have many current-day worthy replacements for
them.  One can imagine the next generation may be talking about the likes of
W8JI, W3LPL. K3LR, W2GD,  and many others (forgive me for not trying to make a
comprehensive list, these are the first calls that come to mind) - present day
heros.

Rick  K2XT

Topband Reflector