Re: Topband: Spam on the Reflector!

To: "'Bill Cromwell'" <wrcromwell@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Spam on the Reflector!
From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:04:19 -0500
Hi Bill....
No real need to abandon Yahoo.
As you said, delete the address or contacts book in Yahoo and then use a
resident email app and store the contacts in your own computer.
I got hacked awhile back but they did not hack this computer because of the
ESET antivirus I have.....they hacked the whole account within the Yahoo
servers and added a second email address then sent out thousands of spam
email spoofing my email address.
When I found out about it I logged into my Yahoo account, changed the
password first and then deleted the unwanted email address....easy.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.