Re: Topband: My Turn For a Brain Pick - Sanity Check

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: My Turn For a Brain Pick - Sanity Check
From: Jim GM <jim.gmforum@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:35:24 -0500
Jim Sounds like you have a great 40M antenna for filed Day.  QRP sounds
like fun. All you need now is brats and beer and something to keep you warm
at night.
----------------
Right.  There's some discussion of this in the ON4UN book, where I found
the Christman matching. As published there, it's 84 degrees of 50 ohm
line in each element, plus 71 degrees of 50 ohm line in the element
facing the desired forward direction,change directions by switching the
71 degree section.
So the forward element is actually feed at 155 degrees?

--
Jim K9TF
All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.