Re: Topband: Elevated Radials

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Elevated Radials
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 07:32:57 -0500
Good Day All,

Wow...!

I received well over TWENTY responses from the Topband crowd in the matter of
elevated radials vs. those simply laid atop the ground---many thanks to all for
sharing your insight & personal experiences with me.

For benefit of the curious who asked, as well as for my own benefit here, I
shall attempt later to summarize everyones' answers, and condense them in a
presentable way that may (or may not!) be a good source of reference material
for possible future use...

Stay tuned---and many thanks again to all who took the time to write...

~73!~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ
Topband Reflector