Topband: VP2MSW

To: "topband@contesting.com List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VP2MSW
From: Björn SM0MDG <bjorn@sm0mdg.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:25:17 -0400
TB Friends!

I am active from Montserrat as VP2MSW for a couple of days. Got on Topband
yesterday/this morning using a inverted dipole from the tower at VP2MDG, but
have no RX antennas. I have some intermittent static on S9 levels, but in
between crashes I have decent copy of EU for anyone interested. The band was OK
up until Scandinavia SR when it went totally quiet. I guess the need in NA for
VP2 is well filled, but feel free to keep me busy. I will be on tonight also,
but that might be the last night for me on TB from here.

In daytime I am on and off on higher bands when time permits.

QSL is via M0URX direct or OQRs. Log is going to be uploaded to LoTW when I
return back home.

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
VP2MSW
V21BM
SE0X

Stew Perry Topband Distance Challenge coming on December 29th.