Re: Topband: High noise with Rx antennae

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: High noise with Rx antennae
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:19:07 -0500
You may want to take this onto the Elecraft reflector, but I would
definitely check all the K3 sub RX mini coax connections and make sure they
are seated properly and firmly.  All you need is for one of the shields not
to be properly connected because the plug is not in all the way.   Been
there, done that.   Gak.

73, Guy