Re: Topband: Inverted L SWR Jumps ???

To: "'Ashton Lee'" <Ashton.R.Lee@hotmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L SWR Jumps ???
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:45:08 -0600
Hello Ashton,

I am curious what "pretty well separated" is at your QTH? Two 160 meter
antennas separated by 240 feet is the same as having two 2 meter antennas 38
inches apart.

There is significant coupling between 160 meter antennas that are separated
by as much as 500 feet and this coupling could be problem for your set up.

73,
Tim K3LR