Topband: Vertical Array Over Uneven Ground

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Vertical Array Over Uneven Ground
From: Ken Claerbout <k4zw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:41:31 -0600 (CST)
Has anyone modeled or have experience with a transmit vertical array, say a
4-square, over uneven ground? By uneven I mean a variance of up to 2 - 3 meters
over the footprint of the array elements. I have plenty of room at this QTH but
the terrain is fairly uneven. I've done some modeling but would like to see if
my findings compare with others that may have done the same. Modeling was done
with radials on the ground, not elevated.

Thanks
Ken K4ZW