Re: Topband: TX/ RX Antenna Switching

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TX/ RX Antenna Switching
From: Buck wh7dx <wh7dx@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:15:44 -1000
Thanks for input.

Because I'm using two different radios for TX / RX  - This product from Array
sounds like a simple fix to RF overload.

I think if I was using one radio and needed to switch - I'd go with the other
products.

I guess I'll see about any volume? issues with that setup?    Do my own audio
sounds checks???  :-)

Turn volume on Beverage RX Yaesu up and down as needed to hear signals not
available to TX antenna...  ???

I think I should take the advise I was given and move beverage as far away as
possible... but probably only 100-150ft is what I have to work with.

Bryan
WH7DX

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this email is
proprietary to Mr. & Mrs. B and is intended for use only by the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, or where ever the hell it ends up, and will
almost certainly contain information that will offend a large portion of the
population, which isn't our concern. If you are not the intended lucky
recipient, or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without the
proper authority of the Wizard of Email or Al Gore, you are notified that any
thought, use, or consumption of this email is entirely your choice. In such
case, Bon Appetit....    Note:  A $.02 Internet Tax was charged for receiving
this email and all funds were given to some family somewhere in America or the
U.N....  Have a nice day.