Topband: Homebrewing Hairpin System and its Dimensions for my 160m T-loa

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Homebrewing Hairpin System and its Dimensions for my 160m T-loaded Vertical Antenna
From: "Jo, YC0LOW" <yc0low@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:20:20 +0700
I am in the process to re-build my vertical TX antenna for 160m. Still
using the 18m Spiderbeam fiberglass pole. But I found its SWR and feedpoint
impedance values (using hairpin matching at feedpoint) were far from it
used to be.

Maybe I must make NEW  Hairpin System and its Dimensions for my 160m
T-loaded Vertical Antenna. I'd be grateful if you could send me practical
hints to rebuild that.

Also, I am willing to receive any advise for my new TX antenna. Having been
in illness since April 2012, I'd like to reborn on TB, this season, hi hi...

TNX es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK