Re: Topband: METAL DETECTOR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: METAL DETECTOR
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 06:43:52 -0400
I have a hand held wand-like device meant for finding nails etc in wood that worked OK as long as the radials weren't too deep in the ground. It is awkward for this kind of operation since it is only about 18 inches long. I had a pretty good idea where the radials were to begin with and fortunately the radials were laid down quite straight so I didn't have search out every inch of each radial.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Greenway