Re: Topband: Small lot

To: <lrpmbt@comcast.net>, "'N4IS Jose Carlos'" <n4is@n4is.com>, "'NX4D Doug Waller'" <NX4D@comcast.net>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Small lot
From: "N4IS" <n4is@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:57:38 -0400
HI Larry

Nice to hear from you. Congratulations!. Yes Gary is doing a great job with the
preamps, huge improvements . I am preparing some equipment's to PT0S DX
expedition and George always comment about the work with Gary. George now has
one preamp with 9 FET's in parallel.

You will get over 200 by the end of the next season. I'm sure about. With a
good preamp and the WF tuned like you have, you can hear a third  layer of DX
not possible before

Regards

JCarlos
N4IS