Re: Topband: Laird ferrites

To: 'TopBand' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Laird ferrites
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:04:28 -0700
On 7/3/2012 9:05 AM, ZR wrote:
> In the 80's Ferroxcube and Siemens were into the act and some of that
> stuff Ive seen here not too long ago.

The textbooks I know of are three by E. C. Snelling, and are referenced
in my tutorial.  KC9GLI, then a prof at U of Chicago, found a copy of
the first one in the third basement of the engineering library and
loaned it to me. I have the second one.  I've never seen the third, but
I've seen it for $300 used on the net.  He worked for one of those major
EU companies, and his books were considered the bible.

73, Jim K9YC
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK