Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages
From: rfman45 <rfman45@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 13:20:25 -0500

 For various reasons I am considering two single, parallel but 180deg opposing
direction beverages on the same supports rather than a single switchable
bidirectional beverage.  The bevs would be separated by 12 to 18 inches or so.
I've read that parallel bevs present performance degradation issues but has
anyone had any experience with this type of setup versus the traditional
bidirectional beverage? Thanks for reading this and for any thoughts you could
offer.                                                                 Mike
W2LO
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK