Topband: Fw: ZD7XF wrong band on Clublog

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: ZD7XF wrong band on Clublog
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:31:40 -0400
I just realized that the 80 meter qso I saw  in Clublog probably is one made
during Nigel's last trip to ZD7.  So, am now thinking that there probably
was no logging error.  It's more likely that I just didn't make it into the
log on 160.  I have emailed Nigel and asked if he can check the log, but
expect that ZD7 will be remaining on my 160 needed list.

73,
Tim - N3XX