Re: Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m

To: <sjraas@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:33:14 -0700
Steve: I'll be on Top Band this coming Thursday evening and would enjoy
scheduling a QSO with ya so that you can get Utah taken care of.

Hopefully, I'll have an improved antenna system in place by Thursday afternoon
--- we can try a sked Thursday evening OR Friday morning perhaps?

Let me know your schedule and we'll try to "get 'er done," OK????  72, Jim
Rodenkirch, K9JWV St. George,  Utah

> Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:10:58 -0500
> From: sjraas@gmail.com
> To: topband@contesting.com
> Subject: Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m
>
> I will apologize in advance if this seems 'not to be the place' for an
> inquiry such as this.
> I am trying to close out TB W.A.S. before the end of the season. Seems the
> salt water paths to EU are much easier than over land to the west coast for
> me. Or when I do hear the needed states their looking for DX in their CQ's
> and I don't want to be 'that guy' that answers CQDX requests domestically.
> I'm still looking for AK,AZ,HI,KS,NV & UT.
>
> I am typically available from 2300z - 0800z ( or later if band is in good
> condx/noise floor quiet )
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Steve Raas
> N2JDQ