Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m
From: Steven Raas <sjraas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:10:58 -0500
I will apologize in advance if this seems 'not to be the place' for an
inquiry such as this.
I am trying to close out TB W.A.S. before the end of the season. Seems the
salt water paths to EU are much easier than over land to the west coast for
me. Or when I do hear the needed states their looking for DX in their CQ's
and I don't want to be 'that guy' that answers CQDX requests domestically.
I'm still looking for AK,AZ,HI,KS,NV & UT.

I am typically available from 2300z - 0800z ( or later if band is in good
condx/noise floor quiet )

Thanks in advance,

-Steve Raas
N2JDQ