Re: Topband: A Ham for 75 Years

To: "Paul Elliott" <paab@valornet.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: A Ham for 75 Years
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:39:39 -0400
Paul,

That was a great writeup !

I thank you.  That was the best thing I read all day.

VE9AA Mike......ham only since 1978 (also, @ age 14).......so, that makes it
only around 34 yrs for me.
 Not even half yours.  If I make it til 89, I'd like to include a line in
mine something like:

"I remember when all hams in North America (nay, probably the World)
actually KNEW how to decipher Morse Code and didn't rely on software to do
it for them"

dit dit

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge