Topband: Noise problem followup

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Noise problem followup
From: W5UN <w5un@wt.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:55:06 +0000
Thanks to everyone who responded to my plea for help.

This is going to be a long term project, finding and fixing the
problem. I live in a rural area with no houses nearby, and the only
power lines near me to the south and west. These are both clean.
There is a small community of around 50 people east of me about 3
miles as the crow flies (five miles to drive) and it is not viable
from here due to forestation between us.  Things there appear to be
clean of noise also. I have driven many miles of county roads in the
area, and still have not located a suspected noise source. It may be
further out.

I'm using several tooks that were suggested in your replies.

Dave, W5UN

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK