Re: Topband: ARRL 160 conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 conditions
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:35:10 -0400
I had this problem with CN2R a couple yrs ago in some contest or
pileup......we were on 160m and he was S9 or better....
We finally worked and so, what the heck, I emailed the op later to ask
(nicely) if he was deaf or what?

I got a nice reply that at that time they had a multitude  of beverages (I
forget how many 8, 9?) and that he was mostly working EU's at the time.

I was embarrassed for complaining, but that would sure explain it ! (HI)

Mike VE9AA
Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB