Re: Topband: feeding phased verticals at half wave spacing

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: feeding phased verticals at half wave spacing
From: "Dale Long" <dale.long@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:47:42 -0500
Thanks to everyone for all the helpful information.   i was certain that it
could be done, and I thank you all for the detailed information.

The 80m verticals are  already there, I am using the two verticals
independently, so all I need to do is buy a roll of coax, make the delay
line, and think about making it switchable.

(I am sharing the radial systems with a couple 160m inverted Ls that are fed
using the Christman method.)

Again thanks to all for your kindness.

Dale N3BNA