Re: Topband: Pre-Stew -- 1500Z, Oct 22 to 1500Z, Oct 23

To: <brianmo@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Pre-Stew -- 1500Z, Oct 22 to 1500Z, Oct 23
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:12:05 -0600
Thanks for reminding us, Brian....AND, everyone ----- please, don't forget the
QRP ARCI Top Band Sprint contest - occurs on 1 December here in the States
(0000Z - 0600Z 2 December)!!!

I know, I KNOW - most of you don't operate QRP on any band, let alone 160
meters BUT --- remember -----  those of us who subject ourselves to QRP ops on
160 meters are you best buddy come Stew Perry time 'cuz we're worth 4 points to
ya!

So, how about a little quid pro quo???  You look around for us QRPers the
evening of the 1st and we'll be glad to participate in the Stew Perry events in
mid-October and mid-December...deal????

Check here for the QRP ARCI Top Band Sprint rules:  www.qrparci.org/contests

Thank you for taking the time to explore this contest AND participate, at least
a little...k???

72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV
QRP ARCI Contest Manager

> Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:14:39 -0700
> From: brianmo@yahoo.com
> To: topband@contesting.com
> Subject: Topband: Pre-Stew -- 1500Z, Oct 22 to 1500Z, Oct 23
>
> According to the the contest calendar, the pre-Stew is coming up! I had
> nearly forgotten!
> Brian N9ADG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK