Topband: ZS1REC visit Fremont

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ZS1REC visit Fremont
From: Raoul Coetzee <raoulcoetzee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,
just received news that I  have (select to ) to attend a course in Fremont CA
on 6, 7, 8 July.
I will probably arrive on 5th , with little bloted red eyes, seems like a 40
hour travel time from my QTH in Cape Town to Fremont, depending on how much
money I (or rather my company I work for) throw at it.
As you can imagine, trips to the big Us of A , is not on the cards everyday,
and
I would like to make contact
with 160m ops in the area, or clubs, or CWops or, in fact any fiendly USA HAM
in
that area. I would like to see/learn and even hear your conditions. I am not
sure about licensing, I just got the email and need to apply for my
visum/visa.I
would like to visit a club nearby. I can and will extend my trip to do this,
taking holiday leave.
I hope to make contact with a friendly amateur nearby.
73 Raoul, Zs1REC
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK