Re: Topband: [QRP-L] 160 meter QRP xcvr

To: Dale Putnam WC7S <daleputnam@hotmail.com>, <parinc1@frontier.com>, <topband@contesting.com>, QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: [QRP-L] 160 meter QRP xcvr
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:03:47 -0600
Dale: we, Dale (WC7S) and I are very interested in what you're "cooking up" as
far as that 160 meter rig is concerned.

I think I'll still start off on the Little Joe/Ten Tec/W8DIZ amp route, just
'cuz it's something I'd like to undertake and make work BUT, while
thinking/doing all of that, with Dale's help, we're SURE interested in whatever
you come up with!

Please stay in touch with us on your progress/findings.  Thank you for the
interest and communique.  72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV