Topband: 160 meter QRP xcvr

To: QRP-L <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meter QRP xcvr
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:44:15 -0600

 Thank you for the replies regarding my quest for a single band 160 meter QRP
rig - either a xcvr or xmtr/rcvr combination.

I think I'm going to look at buying the parts and board for a 160 meter Little
Joe transmitter as well as a Ten Tec 1056 160 meter receiver.  If I can find a
simple 160 meter VFO circuit, I outta be good to go.  I've been wanting to try
something along the homebrew lines so....I'm gonna give this route a go!

Hopefully, it will all come together over the coming weeks.  Regards, Jim
Rodenkirch, K9JWV

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK