Re: Topband: What are folks using for a T/R relay in the shack, to switc

To: "'Mark Lunday'" <mlunday@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: What are folks using for a T/R relay in the shack, to switch between beverage and xmit antennas?
From: "k2waltk" <k2waltk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:08:59 -0400
Hi Mark,

Check out Top Ten Devices 6 Way Antenna Switch at:

http://www.qth.com/topten/sixway.htm

I've used the 6 Way model for over 15 years now and have had nothing but
great results.  They make a full compliment of switches for the radio
amateur and you should look into them before you buy.  And of course, you
can roll your own.

                                73 de Walt - K2WK

I have no financial connection to TTD.