Re: Topband: Preferred Topband transceiver

To: "VE6WZ_Steve" <ve6wz@shaw.ca>, "'topBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Preferred Topband transceiver
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi2@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:14:19 -0000
I'd go further and add that the K3 version of APF in
my view it is still a work in progress, as it still
isn't as good as the original FT1000D.
    I find the K3 APF most of the time adds noise
rather than letting the weak signals jump out. I
suspect it is not sharp enough at its peak although,
however I don't have measurements. 73 Clive GM3POI
with Both radios