Topband: Speaking of plaques...

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Speaking of plaques...
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:14:03 +0000
Last week I shipped the last outstanding plaques for the 2007 CQ 160M
contests. These 28 plaques had been delayed due to health problems of
the previous administrator, but are now done.

With the exception of two much older plaques that were ordered as
replacements, I believe that all plaques for all CQ 160M contests have
been shipped.

If you earned a plaque for any earlier CQ 160M contest and have not
received it, please contact me direct off-list with the details.

Plaques for the 2010 CQ160M contests will be ordered around the end of
the year, after the results appear in print.

73,

Doug K1DG
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK