Re: Topband: CE1/K7CA

To: Neil G0JHC <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CE1/K7CA
From: "Jack Henry, OA4TT" <n6xq@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:01:59 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 3/3/10, Neil G0JHC <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Any one heard from Al since the CE Earthquake? Was he down there at the
time? I note he was QRV until about a week ago. Emails these last few days
have gone unanswered.

Neil G0JHC

Neil,

  If the spot from yesterday on 40m is correct, Al is back in Utah.  Al's place
is in the northern state of Peru which to my knowledge was unaffected by the
quake.  Am not sure of the level of the tsunami there but it was minimal here
in Peru. CE4 and CE5 had the most damage.

Toshi, XR0ZA can thank God for his good planning in leaving Juan Fernandez
Island in time.  Juan Fernandez received some inaccurate information about the
size of the tsunami and was pretty much wiped out with the loss of many lives.

73  Jack  OA4TT

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK