Re: Topband: CE1/K7CA

To: "Neil G0JHC" <g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CE1/K7CA
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:28:28 -0700
Neil,

Al is located quite a distance north of Santiago, the capital city, in the
small community of Huasco.  Therefore he was quite distant from the
epicenter of the quake, about 500 miles to the north.

If you want to locate the NW corner of his property on Google Earth, it is
South Latitude  28°27'45.10"S and West Longitude  71°12'55.20"W.

His 160 Meter transmit antenna is in the open area to the right of this
point by about 200 feet.

73 de Milt, N5IA