Topband: Stew Perry Mess up

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Mess up
From: Howard K2HK <k2hk@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:08:33 +0000

Almost too embarrassed to relate this but confession is good for the soul. This
was my first SP and checking the website I discovered the instew program.
Without paying too much attention to how it actually worked I merrily entered
the calls and grids. At the end when attempting to send the log I found I still
had the dummy (good choice of a word) date and time with the calls and grids.
The only good part is I received the cease and desist command and to join the
company gathered for the weekend, so my QSO's were minimal (but nice ones). I
could rebuild the dates but the times don't think so. I'll be smarter next year
or make a different  mistake.

Howard..K2HK

"160-meters is a band for men, not for sissies!" - SM5EDX