Re: Topband: radials and shunt fed tower

To: luc kerkhofs <luckerkhofs@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: radials and shunt fed tower
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:18:31 -0500
You need to connect radials and tower base and shield all together.
Also pay the usual attention to dissimilar metals by use of fasteners
made for connecting copper to galvanized steel, doing some corrosion
prevention, etc.

If you have already done matching with one of the above unconnected,
you most likely will have to redo the matching.

73, Guy.