Re: Topband: Modeling Shunt feed in EZ-Nec

To: "Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH)" <w5uc@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Modeling Shunt feed in EZ-Nec
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:32:32 -0500
Model the source as close as you can to where you intend to feed the coax.
In the model, do **NOT** use the model ground as the low part of the shunt
connection, use a third wire.

If you want an extended careful discussion about the traps and foibles of
modeling shunts, would suggest antennaware reflector.