Topband: TOP BAND NOSTALGIA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TOP BAND NOSTALGIA
From: "Jim Junkert" <k0juh@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 06:41:03 -0600
How many of you remember this posting back in 1997?

Much knows the one who knows nothing,

if he has the sense to be quiet.

73, Leif, SM5BFJ

A message on the Top Band reflector on Thursday,

03 April 1997 from Leif L. Hammarstrom

The wisdom in Leif's words so struck me, I've kept

his posting on display in my shack ever since as a

reminder to myself about one of my character
defects.

Leif's words always bring a smile to my face!

73, Jim, K0JUH

DXing on 160 from Minnesota - truly a labor of
love!