Re: Topband: RF exposure/FS calculator? How big is your propertyfor no R

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RF exposure/FS calculator? How big is your propertyfor no RFI to neighbours?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 18:45:07 -0400
Thanks Jim.  I wasn't sure if I was crossing the line talking about 160m
RFI, but where it specifically pertained to his getting QRV on 160m, I
thought I'd toss it out there.  BTW, he's using the same antenna as I.
Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper (40/80/160m) off a 50-ish foot tower.

To me personally, it's certainly more valid a topic than loading up the
local Oak tree with a slinky wrapped around the trunk. (HI !) ;-) I don't
for a minute think there's a single soul here that'll do that, however I am
sure there are those here that would be interested in what proximity their
inverted L can be to a neighbours house.

Appreciate the link and great info. I am going to pass it onto my buddy!

TNX de Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB