Re: Topband: TX3A this morning

To: Tom McAlee <tom@klient.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX3A this morning
From: Art <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 09:17:50 -0700
At my place their 160M signal was much weaker today than on 3rd when I
got lucky (getting up at 2AM maybe helped). I could copy no more than 60
or 70 %. It seemed to me TX3A was having receive troubles just like we
were, conditions down. As most everyone has said, very loud on 80M.

Of course not listening all the time but on 80M this morning it seemed
they were trying hard to work W's. No focus on JA, I think its just
because the JA's are so much louder.

73 Art