Re: Topband: Improve efficiency?

To: Lew Sayre <w7ew@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Improve efficiency?
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:38:46 -0700
Lew,

I'm thinking that the close spacing between each tree and each vertical is
absorbing a significant amount of signal. How much I don't know.

If it is clear between the two trees I could see stringing a rope between
the two trees and putting up an Inverted-L or a T right between the trees.
The antenna now has 90' to the nearest tree.

   Dave WX7G