Re: [RTTY] 160m in RTTY Contests

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 160m in RTTY Contests
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:22:13 -0500
Personally .. not being a frantic contester, I'd prefer an area to
escape contesting and rag chew. Even now, contesters often invade
17m and 12m which makes one wonder about who reads the rules anyway.

By convention 160m has been off limits. The aspect of a dedicated
window might sound good, but then again who stays in the window?
If contesting desends on 160m it would be one less place to flee.

Just my thought.

73 de Phil - N8PS