Topband: FS/AH8DX

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FS/AH8DX
From: k4zw@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:31:46 +0000 (UTC)
>Included in this memo is also a letter that I wrote to the PVRC trying to
>promote the new SO1R >category.  If you agree or disagree, let them hear your
>voice.

  Craig may have inadvertently mixed up the PVRC and CQWW Contest Committee
names.  The Potomac Valley Radio Club (PVRC) recently hosted a Webinar for the
CQ WW DX Contest committee.  The key word is host.  We are not involved in rule
making or any other functions associated with CQWW contests.  If you wish to
advocate a change or you have comments, concerns, or complaints about any of
their contests, that correspondence should go directly to the contest sponsor.
CU all next weekend in WW SSB!

Ken Claerbout K4ZW
President – Potomac Valley Radio Club