Topband: InfoK9AY Phased array and EWE posible problem.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: InfoK9AY Phased array and EWE posible problem.
From: La7tha <la7tha@tussa.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:27:08 +0200
Hi all

Thanks to all that have send me info about  K9AY  Phased array.
At the same time i will ask for a EWE possible problem.

I mounted a EWE antenna last summer, but could not  get it to work.
after some Google etc i have found that the EWE antenna are very critical to
ground.
Some Hams mention that they use a ground wire under the antenna.

Is this wire just put  on the ground, or is it connected to the feed point
ground and also @ the far end (reistor end) ground.

Any suggestion on this one.

73 de Rune LA7THA