Topband: ONE MORE THING - VISALIA TOP BAND DINNER RECAP

To: Top Band List List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ONE MORE THING - VISALIA TOP BAND DINNER RECAP
From: Steve Lawrence <wb6rse1@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:48:35 -0700
In my rush to post a summary of the Visalia Top Band Dinner, I
neglected to mention that Dennis, W1UF, brought a QSL card from his
160m contact with W1BB that was hand carved in birch by Stew himself.
By shear coincidence, The Top Band dinner was held in the Holiday Inn
Visalia "Birch" room!

It was passed around at the dinner for all to see. A truly unique
piece of Top Band history.

Thanks Dennis!

73! Steve WB6RSE