Re: Topband: Spiderbeam pole

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Spiderbeam pole
From: Björn Mohr <bm@broadcast.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:04:01 +0100
On 9 jan 2009, at 09.04, Paul Ormandy wrote:

>> Have ordered an 18m Spiderbeam pole for a topband antenna. I need to
>> fit it into a 1/4 acre, 1000sqm section and prefer to topload.

I am very happy with my top loaded vertical based on the 18 meter
Spiderbeam pole. I have a description online, look at
http://sm0mdg.com/wordpress
  and scroll down to until you find the antenna description.

I realize you are restricted to a two-wire hat, but I would encourage
you to find a solution to do at least three wires as you will need it
not only for top loading but to guy the 18 meter pole properly.

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
SE0X