Re: Topband: 160 Meter Propagation

To: "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Meter Propagation
From: "Raoul Coetzee" <raoulc@smmcape.co.za>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:54:05 +0200
Tree wrote:

>Also - with the topband chat rooms - I think we are discovering lots of
>things about propagation that we didn't know 11 years ago
And:
>11 years ago - I wasn't able to do this.

If one could somehow gather chat room reports from all over and if someone
could capture this data in a suitable way, maybe we will understand 160m
propagation better?
73
Raoul, ZS1REC
BTW, qrn is returning now indicating the end of my good season, same as
previous years and I do agree with Tree, ZS to NA paths were less frequent
in 2008 than the 2007 season, in general poor with one or exceptions.
But I had one long haul dx to KH6, about 18500 km!

7:53 PM