Re: Topband: WTX section activity in ARRL 160m test

To: "Sam M" <ka5oai@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: WTX section activity in ARRL 160m test
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:50:20 -0700
From: "Sam M" <ka5oai@gmail.com>
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 10:22 AM
Subject: Topband: WTX section activity in ARRL 160m test

> Was I the only WTX station active in the ARRL 160m contest?
> Surely not, but I I never hear any others?

Sam,

Our operation at NI5T in New Mexico worked 7 WTX stations, including yours.
The list of stations is as follows.  K6SXA, W5ZO, N5DO, KD9KC, KA5AOI,
W5JMW, K5TDA.

Great operation and story, Sam.  Keep up the good work and I hope to make
your station call sign get into our log each time we're in the same contest.

73 de Milt, N5IA