Re: Topband: EY8MM 80m WAS & JA sigs

To: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EY8MM 80m WAS & JA sigs
From: "Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh" <nodir.ey8mm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:43:21 +0500
Thank you David! This news directly related to Topband as I am going to
spent all SR/SS on Topband now.
My next trip to country QTH will be January. I will be off EY most of
Decemeber travelleing to G, GM .

During the contest I had very light openning to Central USA on 80 and it was
same area on 160. Worked Randy W9ZR with very good signal but short peak.

Specail to mention W7LR, NT0V in the log.

Good news that I finally made my North BV working as it should be. Tnx K0HA.
It was made after few fails on skeds with Bill.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM
http://www.ey8mm.com/