Re: Topband: (no subject)

To: "Terry Wassell" <k3jt@westco.net>, "Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: (no subject)
From: "Luis Mansutti IV3PRK" <luisprk@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:53:43 +0200
Terry Wassell wrote:
> I'm looking  for the  transformer core  for a K9AY rx antenna (BN-202-73)
> or equivalent.    I found a website (CWSBYTEMARK.com) but they have a  $25
> minimum and I  only need a couple of the 60  cent cores.

Terry,

Amidon accepts also SMALL orders  sales@amidoncorp.com

This was my last order on October 29, 2007:
Dear Sirs,

Could you please accept this SMALL order ?

Quantity    Part number    Unit price     Total

    12        BN-73-202        0.80            9.60 US$
==================================
 and this was their quick reply:

Your order is being processed and should ship within 24 hours. Thank you for
your order.

Sincerely,

Mark Laurain

Amidon Associates Inc.
240 Briggs Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA  92626

(714) 850-4660  Ext. 310
(714) 850-1163  Fax

In a few days I got the small parcel here in Italy (shipping and handling
7.00 US$)

May be they accept also smaller orders ...

73

Luis IV3PRK