Topband: Dec. 20 JA opening to NYS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Dec. 20 JA opening to NYS
From: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:19:03 -0500
Worked four JAs - all clear as a bell - in 7 minutes from far upstate NY
this morning.  Not bad, considering I've had entire seasons with *no* JA
QSOs at all!

Very quiet band today, with no auroral "events" in evidence, just an
occasional static crash, but still quite unusual for this station, at least.
Yesterday at the same time none of the CQing JAs could hear me, even when I
was the only one calling them!  WWV both mornings = 75/12/2.

So..this morning's "Golden Ears" awards go to JH0BBE, JA1HQT, JA5DQH, and
JA8ISU - thank you, everyone!

Bud, W2RU