Topband: FW: Antenna Noise canceller

To: "'TopBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FW: Antenna Noise canceller
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:57:50 -0000
Gary NL7Y was discussing connecting the noise canceller to the RX antenna
jack instead of the main antenna jack of a rig.

I have a MFJ-1025 and have thought about taking it out of my transmit line
but felt that would require me erecting another antenna for it to use as a
cancelling signal. How would you get around that or would I have to have 2
receive antennae? I have my 80M dipole and a coax loop in play now. I'd
rather take it out of the transmit line because it throws off my 6M matching
as well as requiring more coax in the shack.

73 -- Paul VO1HE